- 45000 INR
Ever since our establishment in 1996, we are actively indulged in manufacturing and supplying excellent quality Mass Flow Meter. It is widely appreciated in the market for its accurate measuring of flow of a liquid. These meters are very durable and efficient as they are manufactured under strict guidance of our expert professionals at our ultra modern facility. These are highly demanded in many industrial places for their numerous qualities like easy maintenance, long lasting service life, and strong construction. We offer Mass Flow Meter in different sizes and other specifications as per requirements or budget. Moreover, clients can avail these meters from us in a promised time frame thanks to our efficient logistics system.
Mass Flow Meters with or without LCD Display TLF
- Â±1% Accuracy
- Linear Output
- Thermal Technology
- For Using In Non Corrosive Gases
- For Flow Rates up to 50 SLM
- Power Supply Included.
- Wetted Material: Standard flowbody 316 Stainless Steel,
- Option available. O-ring Viton.
- Output Signal: 0-5 VDC Linear min. load 1000Â½ or 4-20 mA Linear, loop resistance 500Â½Â©
- Input Power: 24 VDC Standard, optional power supply 15 VDC 11 5 VAC, 220 VAC @ 500mA
- Accuracy: +/- 1% FS (including Linearity)
- Turn Dow Ratio: 100:1
- Repeatability: +/- 0.15% FS or better
- Electric Connection: 9 Pin Sub Â
- Process Connection: 1/2" NPT Female
- Control Signal: Integral or 0-5 VDC
- Control Valve: Electromagnetic N/C (Norm. Closed)
- Range: 0-10 SCCM to 50 SLPM
- Minimum Pressure: 1" H2O
- Max Pressure: 500 PSIG
- Response Time: 1 Second
- Temp. Coefficient: 0.05% Full scale per 1C or better
- Pressure Coefficient: 0.01% full scale per PSIGw or better
- Weight: app. to 1.35kg with power supply.
95/90, Sowjanya, 2nd Floor, 19th Main, 1st N Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560010, India