We have been serving our respected clients since 1996 by manufacturing and supplying excellent quality Pressure Transmitter. They are used for converting pressure into an analog electrical signal. This is a heavy duty device that is specially built to easily handle high working loads with easy. These are manufactured using quality approved raw materials and cutting-edge techniques under proper guidance of our skilled technocrats in conformance with set market quality norms and standards. To fulfill varying demands of our clients, we offer this Pressure Transmitter in different models and technical specifications. We have a dedicated team of quality analysts who check these transmitters properly on well-defined parameters prior to dispatch.
- Accuracy: Â±0.5% FS
- Protection class: IP65
- Range: 0/6 bar to 0/200 bar available
- EMC protection.
- Accuracy: Â±0.5% of full scale
- Range: refer to the measure range table
- Power supply: 8 to 30 volts DC
- Output signal: 4-20mA, 2 wires
- EMC compatibility: 80MHz - IGHz
- Operating temperature: -40 to 105ÂºC
- Electrical connection: M12 and Mini DIN connectors, Plastic
- Material of wetted parts: 316SS
- Process connections: Â¼" NPT male.
|0/6 bar||0/10 bar||0/16 bar||0/25 bar|
|0/40 bar||0/60 bar||0/100 bar||0/160 bar|
Over range protection.
Proof pressure range are 3 time of full scale.
Burst pressure range are 10 times of full scale.
95/90, Sowjanya, 2nd Floor, 19th Main, 1st N Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560010, India